These origami paper love hearts are super easy to make for mum. Once you start, you may not be able to stop! Pop them in a box, tie them to a gift, string them up like a bunting. Your mum will feel extra special this Mother’s Day!
- Fold the square paper in half diagonally on both sides, and open back up. You will now have two creases across diagonally.
- Fold the top tip to meet the middle crease line. Then fold the bottom tip to meet the top.
- Fold the right side to meet the middle point. Then fold the left side to meet the middle point.
- You should start to see the beginning of a heart shape like this.
- Flip the paper over. Fold down the top tips so they meet the line just below.
- Fold in the side tips as shown in the photo.
- Flip your love heart over and voila! A beautiful heart shaped gift fit for a queen.
Have a fabulous Mother’s Day!
|Contributed by Jo of One Busy Sloth
One Busy Sloth makes all styles of bags and pouches for both women and children, mostly with quilting weight cotton. They create bags that are both aesthetically pleasing as well as practical.