Our Coop kids have been flat out reviewing our members products. In Port Headland, Emily at Signed With Love designs and makes kids toys, dress up costumes and kids homewares. Today Jillian from Cecil & Beryl‘s six year old daughter has been reviewing a tutu set from Signed With Love.
Jillian absolutely adores buying handmade products and was not disappointed by the tutu set. Jillian’s little girl is a ballerina to the core. In the mornings, they have to make sure her hair is perfectly neat and tidy, and pulled off her face (not that it stays that way). She pirouettes around the house and toe points are one of her favourite past times, and like every other six year old girl, she loves rainbows. So the tutu set was a perfect match for her personality.
Why does Jillian love the tutu set?
- Sizes run true; they ordered a six and it fits perfectly.
- The sewing of the appliqué is finished professionally.
- The tulle is lovely and soft, while still being full enough to give a classic tutu look.
- It makes her princess smile.
Why does our product tester love the tutu set?
- It makes her feel pretty.
- It makes her feel like a real ballerina.
- It makes her want to pirouette, arabesque, and plie – (Jillian wasn’t lying when she said she loves ballet…).
Jillian can really see this tutu set being used a lot in her house, it just brings so much joy to her little girl.
Find more wonderful dress up costumes from Signed With Love.
Subscribe to our fortnightly newsletter to get kids toys straight to your inbox.